||Methods defined here:|
- GetData(self, it0=None, it=None)
- If time-varying, return data slice between 'it0:it'.
If both are none, then the entire ':' slice is returned.
If not time-varying, then all its data is returned.
- IsUniform(self, tol=1.0000000000000001e-05)
- Return True if axis is uniform, False otherwise.
- LocateInterval(self, x, tol=1.0000000000000001e-05)
- Return i such that axis.data[i] <= x < axis.data[i+1]
A value <0 or >=axis.size is returned for out-of-bound
- PadWarped(self, data)
- Returns True if axis data is periodic and the new padded data.
- Print information about self.
- __init__(self, nc, name)
nc: A NetCDFFile object.
name: The name of this field.
NOTE: The constructor assumes that 'name' is a valid axis which doesn't
depend on any other axes; it does not test for validity. Tests are instead
handled by the nvAxisCollection class.